Sailun manufactures and distributes various types of tires from passenger and light truck tires, to medium radial truck tires,
to off-the-road in all major markets throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. Sailun’s international marketing group has the ability, knowledge and long term strategies to expand the Sailun footprint throughout the tire industry.
In our future development strategy, Sailun will continue to build the most advanced and cost-efficient platform for tire
manufacturing and distribution. By means of information technology and a substantial research platform, Sailun is able to help
establish new tire enterprises.
- The logo represents the shape of a tire with simple lines as a reference to our industry
- From a 3-dimensional angle, three tires juxtapose in the logo, which has dual meanings:
- It symbolizes combination of multiple technologies which comprise the high level of quality of all Sailun products.
- It expresses a sense of moving forward emphasizing Sailun’s spirit of competition and advancement.
- From a 2-dimensional angle, the right half represents the sail, while the left half represents waves and wind, advancing Sailun forward
- On the left, the bracket is like the initial “c” in the word “communication”, which indicates that information technology is core to Sailun’s advancement
- The straight lines in each letter imply strength of corporate administration, while the smooth transitional part implies our people-oriented management style